Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Curly Hair Don't (DO) Care

I don't know about you, but my curly hair takes ALOT of work to keep it tame. I have spent my life trying to find the perfect products and these are my favorites so far! Hope they work for ya'll!
This conditioner is PERFECT for dry curly hair! I lather this all over my hair and when I get out of the shower my hair feels so soft!


This one may come as a surprise! Head and Shoulders sounds like what you use for dandruff and things like that, but it is a fabulous conditioner for dry hair! I like the Smooth and Silky formula to tame my frizz.


Moroccan Oil is my go-to product when it comes to styling. It is more expensive than the drugstore products, but is totally worth it to me! I put this in my hair after showering and scrunch up the curls for bouncy, healthy hair! 
P.S.
It smells AMAZING!


Not Your Mothers is one of my favorite brands, and this product is the main reason for that! I spray it all in my hair and the comb glides through my curls!


An important tip to remember is to use a COMB, NOT a brush! The comb is so much better for curls because it is not pulling at your roots as much!



Hope you guys like my favorite products! Let me know what works for you! 

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment