Thursday, June 20, 2013

Revlon Lip Butter vs. Maybelline Color Whisper

Hey Ya'll!
I've noticed many people comparing the Revlon lip butters with the Maybelline Color Whispers, so I thought I would try them out for myself. Here's what I thought;


Revlon Lip Butter
This is the lip butter in the shade "Cotton Candy"
I like this lip butter for an every day kind of color, however the color of the packaging is very different from the color you get from the actual product. I was very pleased with the moisture that this gave, I like that you don't need to put on a lip balm under this because it is pretty moisturizing.




Maybelline Color Whisper
This is the color whisper in the shade "Petal Rebel"
I love this lip product! the color is very true to the packaging and looks very natural and pretty on my lips. I like the packaging and design of the color whispers and the top doesn't seem to come off in my purse, nor does it take a muscle man to open. As far as moisture, it doesn't need a lip balm under it, but I wouldn't use it as a lip balm. 




So which is better?
 I personally like the Maybelline Color Whispers best! Both are great lip products, but I find myself reaching for the color whisper more often.




Left: Revlon Lip Butter
  
Right: Maybelline Color whisper


Which do you like better?

Have a beautiful day!




2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, I like the Maybelline Color Whispers much better. I like the texture and the colors better than the Revlon Lip Butter. And I think they stay on longer too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad you agree! Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete