Thursday, June 20, 2013

TREND ALERT! HATS

Hey Ya'll! So lately I've noticed a big hat trend! I've always had a thing for hats and I could not be more happy with this trend! Below are some of my favorite hats that are the most "trendy" at the moment. Hope you like it!

Fedora's!!!
I love Fedora's because they add a trendy touch to any outfit and help protect you from the sun!


This Fedora I got last year at target and I love wearing it to the beach or the farmers market!

I got this hat at Francesca's and I cannot stop wearing it. It is a basic brown Fedora with a black band, so it basically goes with anything! 



Charlotte Russe has really out done itself with this adorable eyelet baseball cap. This adds such a cute touch to any outfit, especially if you're going on the boat or to the beach for the day! Charlotte Russe also has lots of cute Fedora's to check out.


What hats have you been loving lately?

Have a Beautiful Day!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Curls and Pearls girl, I was wondering if you could possibly do an article on hair extensions. Love the floral fedora!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I don't know much about hair extensions, but I will definetely look into it! In the meantime, I found this video on youtube that reviews some hair extensions, hope it helps!
      www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWhaIGC0JBw

      Delete