Thursday, June 20, 2013

My favorite lip balms!

Hey ya'll! 
So we all have chapped lips and we know how that feels! I have been on a long journey of discovering what lip balms work for me and which ones don't. Here's what I discovered, hope you enjoy!


EOS lip balm:
EOS stands for Evolution Of Smooth which is the perfect name for these spheres of joy! The EOS are some of the cutest lip balms I have ever come across and they actually work! They don't have fantastic staying power, but they do actually work and fix the problem rather than making it worse. You can find EOS at target or your local drugstore for around $3. This is the perfect lip balm to throw in your purse!



Maybelline Baby Lips:
I'm kind of cheating on this one because these are not only lip balms, they are also a lip color! There are some colored baby lips, but also some with no color that have SPF. I usually don't use these lip balms unless I want color or SPF because there are definitely better lip balms, but SPF is a bit more difficult to find. As far as color, there is very little color pay-off when using these, but it is enough to brighten up your lips just a little bit.



C.O BIGELOW Rose Salve:
First off, let's take a moment of silence to say how fabulous this smells! It may not be everyone's taste but I cannot get enough of it! This rose salve can be used all over your body from elbows, to knees, to lips.... but I just use it on my lips. It is very moisturizing and I feel like it cures the chapped lips, rather than just making them feel better for a little while. You can find this product at bath and body works (AKA my favorite store ever).


Vaseline cocoa butter lip therapy:
This is an adorable little carton of Vaseline that is made especially for the lips! There's not much to say about this product other than it is fantastic and smells glorious! It is a bit pricey for a lip balm, but I got it as a splurge when I first got my braces! 


So those are my favorite lip balms of the moment, hope you guys enjoyed!

What are your favorites?

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment