Friday, June 21, 2013

REVIEW: Eco Tools Makeup Brushes

Hi guys!
Today I wanted to review my favorite makeup brushes for you. Hope you enjoy!

Eco Tools Makeup Brushes
When I was looking for makeup brushes, I wanted ones that were inexpensive, but still nice quality. I found these qualities in Eco Tools brushes at Target. The brushes that I have tried so far have all been very soft and well designed. They all seem to do what they're supposed to do and pick up the product well.


Bamboo Bronzer Brush (I use it for powder) $12

This is the first brush that I purchased from EcoTools and it is also my favorite brush. It picks up my powder so well and helps create a matte finish on my face. This brush is so thick, especially for the price, I love it so much!


Deluxe Concealer Brush $3.99
This is the perfect concealer brush for me. It picks up just enough concealer and is slightly stiff so it's easy to use, but it's still very soft.









Finishing Kabuki Brush $6.99
This is the only brush from Eco Tools that I was a bit disappointed in. It's a good brush for starting off with makeup maybe, but it doesn't have much of a use. It is also overpriced compare to the other brushes. Although I wouldn't recommend this brush, I do love all the others I have tried.


Eco Tools by Alicia Silverstone: 15.99
I got a brush set with five makeup brushes in it and an adorable makeup bag. 
This makeup set seemed to complete my "collection"and I had almost every makeup brush I needed, plus they are great for travel!

 Blush Brush









Mini Foundation Brush










Mini Powder Brush















Detailed Eye Shading Brush









Spoolie Brush


Hope you guys Enjoyed!



Which brushes are your favorite?

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment