Thursday, June 20, 2013

REVIEWS: Loreal infallible eye shadow

Hey ya'll! 
I recently tried out a couple of the Loreal infalllible eye shadows and thought I would share my opinions. Hope you enjoy!

Iced Latte: This is a pretty natural shimmery champagne color that is perfect for every day eye looks. 



Eternal Sunshine: I love this color when I'm feeling a little more bold because it's a nice gold that isn't cheap looking, it's a very unique color.


Over all I love these eye shadows! They are so smooth and soft and so easy to apply with your finger or a brush. They are a bit pricey but, with the right coupons, they're a great deal! 

 Swatches
Left: Eternal SunshineRight: Iced Latte


What colors do you love?

Have a beautiful day!


                                    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment