Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Favorite Beauty Guru's!

Hey Ya'll! For about two years now I have been watching lots of beauty guru's on youtube. If you don't know what that is, it's basically girls who make youtube videos about fashion, makeup and things like that. These videos have helped me so much in my life and so have these girls! I watch lots of guru's but these are my current favorites! Hope you guys love them as much as I do!


This is Bethany! I love Bethany's channel because she is so funny and personal! She talks to the camera like it's her best friend and has an amazing style!



This is Meredith! Meredith has such a unique personality and style on youtube! Her videos are always funny and she has great tips and advice!

    
This is Lindsey! I love watching her videos so much! Lindsey is very natural in front of the camera and has such a unique style with lots of dimensions. I actually met Lindsey and her sister(listed below) in person and they are so sweet!  
This is Meghan (Lindsey's sister)! Meghan's style is kind of boho and vintage. I love watching Meghan's videos for her funny personality and to see the new stores she has discovered. Not to mention her wonderful taste in music!

So those are some of my favorite guru's on youtube!

Who are your favorites?

Have a beautiful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment