Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer Nail Polish!

For me nail polish is something I always like to stay on trend/season with, so here are my summer nail polish picks! Hope you guys enjoy!


~Lacey Lilac by Sally Hansen Xtreme wear~

This is a nice pastel lavender color that is perfect for transitioning between spring and summer. I love this line of nail polish from Sally Hansen because it stays on your nails nicely and the brush applies so smoothly.

~Revlon Minted & Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet~

Mint is my go-to summer color for nail polish and these are my two favorites! I love Revlon polishes because they have fantastic staying power and apply quickly and evenly. As I mentioned above, I also love these Sally Hansen Xtreme wear nail polishes.

~Blue-Away by Sally Hansen Insta-Dry~

 This is a Gorgeous sky blue color that pops on the nails. I also love this Sally Hansen formula because it applies very smooth and dries almost instantly. You can even get a cotton ball and white nail polish to create a cloud effect on your nails, and if you wanna get really artsy you can use nail art pens to make a red ballon in your sky nails!

~Peachy Breeze by Sally Hansen Insta Dry~

Coral is a must-have summer nail polish and this is my favorite one! The Peachy Breeze nail polish is a beautiful neon coral that goes with any outfit and looks great at the beach!

~Bikini So Teeny by Essie~

I'm normally not a huge Essie fan but this nail polish is so gorgeous! It's a color that I've never really seen before. I would describe it as a blueish lavenderish(is that a word?) color! Although it takes a few coats, I think it's totally worth it!

~Trust Fund Baby by Confetti~

No summer nail polish collection is complete without some sparkle! I am obsessed with this sparkle polish from Confetti! I love the big sparkles over any color, especially a dark blue to create a galaxy nail effect!


Hope you guys enjoyed! 

Let me know what you're favorites are! 

Have a beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment