Thursday, June 20, 2013

REVIEWS: Simple Brand Products

Hey Ya'll! 
Today I decided I would review the products that I have tried from the brand Simple! I have only tried three of their products, but I can already tell that I love the brand! Hope this review helps you out!

My skin: Dry sometimes, oily other times, sensitive, I use prescription face wash

    
When I first saw the night cream, I thought it was silly because why couldn't you just use a regular moisturizer? But boy was I wrong! After using this I immediately noticed my skin feeling so much happier. This cream is so thick and moisturizing but it doesn't feel oily and heavy on my skin. Over all I love this product and will be repurchasing it!



Like I mentioned earlier, I use a prescription face wash morning and night, but I like to use makeup removing wipes before washing my face to get off most of the makeup before using my face wash. However, I do think that these are really good wipes to use as a face wash especially if you're skin doesn't need a stronger wash. Over all this is a wonderful product and I will continue to purchase it.


These eye make-up remover pads are so great at getting off all of my eye makeup, including water proof mascara. They are very gentle and do not sting my eyes at all. I will continue to purchase these!

So if you have sensitive skin and are looking for some new skin products I definitely recommend the Simple brand! 

What Simple products have you tried?

        Have a beautiful day!


DISCLAIMER: Just because these products worked for my skin does not mean that they will work for all skin types.

No comments:

Post a Comment