Saturday, June 22, 2013

REVIEW: Revlon Lash Potion Mascara

Hello Everyone! As I've mentioned before, I cannot resist new mascara which means I had to try out the new Revlon Lash Potion mascara. Here's what I thought;

I picked up the Revlon Lash potion waterproof mascara in the color blackened brown. I'm not gonna lie, the main reason I bought it was the packaging, it is so gorgeous! My first impression of this mascara was "WOW!" I am so pleasently surprised by how this mascara works. The formula is pretty dry, but not too dry, whch makes it clump-free and non-smudgey (is that word?). The mascara coated every lash and I had absalutely NO clumps. What I found most unique about this mascara is that no matter how much I applied, it never clumped or got too voluminous. This is the perfect mascara for someone who wants their lashes to be enhanced and well coated, but not over dramatic. 

Final thoughts: I love the formula, packaging, name, and brush! I would defninetly recommend this product any day of the week!

Hope you guys found this helpful!

What did you think of this mascara?

Have a beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment