Thursday, June 20, 2013

Favorite Beauty Products Of June!

June is coming to a close which means that I have my monthly favorites to share with you! Hope ya'll enjoy them!
~$4.44 at Walmart~
 I am an absolute mascara junkie! I love trying out new mascaras, but this is the one mascara that I cannot seem to live without. It coats all my lashes, but doesn't make them look over-dramatic and fake. 

~Only $1.19 on Amazon~
I have been loving this powder from Almay because it has SPF in it, so if I'm gonna be in the sun, but not long enough to actually put on sunscreen, this is a perfect product!










~$5.94 at Target~

I have been wearing this Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Barely Branded" almost every day this month! It is so creamy and easy to apply.


~$25.00 on twocosmetics.com~

My newest obsession of the month has been this palette from Two Cosmetics. I discovered this from one of my favorite Youtubers, MsMeghanMakeup, and had to order it! I would easily compare this to the Urban Decay Naked Palette. There are 12 neutral every day colors that can go from day to night in this palette.

Click to see Meghan featured with my favorite Beauty Guru's

The brush that comes in The Daily Palette is fantastic! It applies the shadows so smoothly and is super soft.
~3.99 at CVS~
One problem that I always have with chap-sticks is that they last for a few minutes, but stop working almost instantly, sometimes they even make the problem worse! My cure for this issue is the Nivea Lip Butters! They come in three scents; Rasberry, Caramel, and Vanilla & Macadamia. They are incredibly creamy and they smell AMAZING.


So those are my favorites of the month! Let me know what yours are!

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment