Friday, June 21, 2013

REVIEW: Jergens Natural Glow

Hey ya'll! 
Many teens are constantly wanting to be more tan and more tan, but some of us just don't tan in the sun. I fall into the category of not tanning. I was skeptical at first of the Jergens Natural Glow because I didn't want to have a "fake tan" or look orange, but I was pleasantly surprised!
Jergens Natural Glow is a lotion that comes out like a regular lotion at first, but after it is on the skin for a few hours, it begins to turn into tan. I use the fair to medium shade and I have seen a prominent change in my skin color. It doesn't make me look orange or fake, it just gives a... natural glow! You do have to be very careful when using on your knees because it can get a bit splotchy, but if you skip your knees and then come and do them last, usually you can control the lotion a bit more. 

This lotion doesn't seem to streak at all after showering and it just slowly fades away if you don't continue to use it. I used it every other night after showering and after a week or two my friends started noticing and complimenting me on it! They also have the lotion specially for faces, but I have not yet tried that because my face is very sensitive and I'm a bit afraid! 


Over-all I love this lotion! I've never used anything that works as good as it at giving a natural tan look that is easy to control! 

Hope you guys found this helpful!

Did Jergens Natural Glow work for you?

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment